Can we please get some kind of Kemper Editor Software for your computer

• Well, if you want to know how hungry some of the latest developments in the Kemper, such as morphing and the new delays have been, just take a look at the fact that we don't have the lights on the box changing immediately anymore.

Heck, guys, who knows whether any future developments will also introduce any limitation in the FX change. For example, with some of the Fractal stuff, when you run out of processing power, it WILL let you know and the patch will not work.

I also have a Virus TI Snow from the house of Kemper and with that device, there is an indicator on how much processing power each incremental tweak or effect added to a patch will have. If you breach the maximum processing power, voices will be dropped. I'm not sure how that would work with a guitar processor if "voices" were dropped.

My guess is that sooner or later we will see some new hardware.

• The problem for me starts to be when I'm editing effects and all that. My pod xt is easier to configure when it comes to stuff like this due to the pc software. Granted, the uni UI on the hardware itself isn't quite as good as kemper, but still -- software vs the UI on kemper and you can get stuff done much quicker through the software, no question. I also dislike having fiddle with knobs to get from one effect to another, due to poor eye sight. It can be a painful process. I tend to just store profiles and then use them with any settings I have, but getting there is still needlessly painful.

• That was a good read on that TGP thread... Thanks for the link.

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• Having used the Helix for the last month, the editor is a must have. Unfortunately the sounds don't match the Kemper, but for ease of use the Helix is a breeze.

Please, can we get some kind of clarification??

• i think they are probably working on it, but they know it has to be top quality, that video looks rough or fake, i'm sure their interface editor will be as sleek as the unit itself!! C'mon Kemper!! we're waiting :)

We appreciate it :)

Thank You

Madraz

• Quote from azertyvince

azertyvince wrote:
    IMHO, a VST plug-in to recall the rigs on a track of your sequencer (through RM for exemple) would be better than an editor.

And if the Kemper would be able to record dry sounds without amp profiles and effects, and that a VST was able to apply Kemper profiles and effects, and change them as much as desired after recording, it would be even better.

With the MIDI plug and SPDIF all of this must be possible.

• have faith, they must be working on it, i started this thread to see if anyone heard some news at the Summer NAMM show or from a rep or something... any credible news please post, thanks for all the posts!

Luvin my Kemper :)

Thank You

Madraz

• have faith, they must be working on it, i started this thread to see if anyone heard some news at the Summer NAMM show or from a rep or something... any credible news please post, thanks for all the posts!

Luvin my Kemper :)

According to my amazing detective skills, this thread was started by the user "crazyfingers378", on March 27, 2015.

;):)

@madraz , did you mean to type that you "posted in this thread" in order to check if there were any recent updates on this matter?

Cheers,
    John

• new info i found...

Someone on the Kemper forum stopped by the KPA booth at NAMM this year and met Christoph Kemper. He asked about an editor and his understanding is that they've hired an engineer for the task.

Ps.
    for the time being and the more thought i give it i realize what it takes till we get an editor is to sit down for a few hours and just work on saving your own custom rigs with good names and FX ready to go, then later when we get the editor it will motivate us to create even more! patience is not often found amongst guitarists :)

Thank You

Madraz

• This is NOT new information, this is from earlier in this very thread. Are you new at this whole computer / internet thing?

• Kemper - please just release editor that can manage both rig editing and management. Rig manager is seriously shitty ... no drag and drop of folders, managing performance mode is quirky - please its 2017 and a product with such price tag valids so many loyal customer requests for you to provide an editor :(

• what year is it again?
    2028? And still no editor?...

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love: