How Many Rigs? How to know?

• Does anyone know how to check to see how much internal memory is available to import new rigs? I have a bunch of rigs I would like to try, but there seems to be a finite limit as to how many rigs can be in the Profiler at any given time. So, do I need to do a backup and then delete a bunch of rigs in order to import and audition new rigs? IS there a way to import only 1 rig from the "Shared" folder, or, do I have to only put one rig in that folder at a time in order to import just one rig?

• Rig Manager is your friend in this case.

i think the max. Possible number of rigs was limited to 1000.

with RM you can manage (count, upload, etc...) very easily.
    Just give it a try!

• Rig Manager is your friend in this case.

i think the max. Possible number of rigs was limited to 1000.

with RM you can manage (count, upload, etc...) very easily.
    Just give it a try!

Correct. Unload your profiler and try rigs from rig manger.
    Regarding rig import: You can put as many rigs in your shared folder on your USB as you like. Everything that's not already on your profiler will be imported .

• I used to use the Share folder exclusively of course before the Rig Manager. Now the RM is perfect for previewing as you put all your profiles into one folder, double click the first one, then use the arrow key to scroll down and it auto-loads.

When you find ones you like, you can just copy them to your Kemper in the Rig Manager.

With USB, I used to have more than 1000, but haven't in a while. Don't know if there is a hard limit, is there guys? I think it's just that above 1000 you may not be able to load new firmware due to lack of memory being available.

But with the Rig Manager, I only keep about 200-300 loaded and that is probably much more than I really need at any one time.

• Rig Manager is the guy for this for sure !. It seems that the fact that in Rig Manager the "Rig Exchange" is at 5999 at the moment here doesn't seem to count?
    Never figured that one and I have also have never figured how to reduce that number as it wont allow delete.

• Does anyone know how to check to see how much internal memory is available to import new rigs?

If you're using the BROWSE knob, the number of rigs is being displayed in the upper right part of the browse list.
    And the limit is 1000 rigs.

• I think a big point of the rig manager is that you can use it like a windows explorer.
    My way:
    The rigs i like most, i put in the performance mode of the kemper (slots). So i dont have nearly 1000 rigs on my kemper.
    I have created a lot of folders in the RM, for sort and save my favourit rigs (amps).
    When i directely search in the rig exchange and found an interessting Rig i go to the browser mode of the kpa.
    Back in RM i choose the rig with a double click, so it arrives in the kpa. I tweak it and when its a very goog one i store it with the soft button (store as....)Now its directely stored in my kpa. So its only a double click in the RM and your decision to store it in the kpa. You dont need 1000 rigs in the kpa. It takes time to scroll and find some rigs. The RM gives you the quickest overview whats inside the kpa. Sorry i cant send a screenshot of my RM organisation folders here, but i think you know what i mean.

• Thanks guys!. I have had the KPA for almost two years and taking the time this morning to use the Rig Manager to its fullest purpose has proved to be a ton of fun and I have now greatly expanded my tonal palette. Some of the Amp Factory rigs are so well profiled...as a studio engineer, I greatly appreciate it. I will be posting a few of my own profiles soon.
    Blessings.

• Rig Manager is the guy for this for sure !. It seems that the fact that in Rig Manager the "Rig Exchange" is at 5999 at the moment here doesn't seem to count?
    Never figured that one and I have also have never figured how to reduce that number as it wont allow delete.

The "Rig Exchange" count is not what is in your KPA - that is the number of rigs in the online Rig Exchange. You can't delete them, because they are just a list of available online files.