Finally I came to my senses!!!

• Thanks everyone! I only have one complaint, it has been tough to get anything else done as there are so many rigs to download and play with and enjoy! As soon as I find what I think is the ultimate rig, I find another that blows me away! For me that is the best problem to have! I haven't enjoyed playing guitar this much in years. It sounds so freaking good I can scarcely believe it is actually real!

• I am still in awe of being able to literally scroll from a full gained out Mesa Boogie Mark V, with one twist have a completely clean Fender Reverb, and then switch to a 5150 in a matter of seconds. I can have any sound of any incredible tube or solid state head or combo, as well as even some of the best digital preamp rigs(I have installed just about every Axe FX rig from the RE as well!) without any effort. It is mind blowing! I have been having more fun playing the guitar again then ever before! Here was a clip I did with some new Crunch Lab and Liquifire pickukps into my OLP Petrucci. Its a ridiculously cheap guitar, but with good Pups and the Kemper I can achieve amazing results!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I am still in awe of being able to literally scroll from a full gained out Mesa Boogie Mark V, with one twist have a completely clean Fender Reverb, and then switch to a 5150 in a matter of seconds. I can have any sound of any incredible tube or solid state head or combo, as well as even some of the best digital preamp rigs(I have installed just about every Axe FX rig from the RE as well!) without any effort. It is mind blowing! I have been having more fun playing the guitar again then ever before! Here was a clip I did with some new Crunch Lab and Liquifire pickukps into my OLP Petrucci. Its a ridiculously cheap guitar, but with good Pups and the Kemper I can achieve amazing results!

Nice track!