Stereo Loop problem

• I'm having a strange problem. I connected the Eventide ModFactor pedal to the Kemper, using the Kemper Send to the ModFactor Left (mono) input, and then sending the ModFactor's stereo outputs to the Kemper's Return and Alternate Input.
    The mix is set to 100%. The problem is that I don't hear the effect (for example Flanger). Or I have to adjust the ModFactor in an extreme setting, putting the Depth to the maximum.
    If I look the Mono Loop, I have no problem at all. I can hear the effect very clearly.
    Did anybody encounter a similar problem, and does anyone have a solution for this?
    I'm listening to the Kemper in mono mode (with the power amp inside). I just want to connect the pedal in stereo in case I want to use the stereo outputs (to a mixing desk) in a later stage...

• Ah, ok. At which point in the chain you put the loop? My understanding of the KPA is that the loop must be post stack to provide a stereo signal. Everything pre stack is mono.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• Stereo Loop in X- or Mod-slot, Kemper Send -> Modfactor In, Modfactor Left Out -> Kemper Return, Modfactor Right Out -> Kemper Alternative Input
    But I think you got that right and checked the parameters of the stereo loop, don't you? ;)

Have you tried monitoring your sound in stereo, e.g. via headphone output? I could imagine that the stereo flanger from the Modfactor cancels itself out when summed back to mono in the Kemper. Therefore it could be pretty quiet. So make sure to try other Modfactor stereo effects to avoid that problem.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guitars for what I told her they cost.

• I use an H9Max in my Kemper loop, and it works great. Plenty of volume. The only thing that I could suggest is that you hit your master output button and check your Direct Out settings. I can't remember what mine is set to right now. Try the different settings. One or two of the setting are unavailable when the stereo loop is used, so you won't be able to use those settings.