Torpedo TwoNotes Profiles?

• I have done some and they are on the rig exchange. search "robert wedewer" and you can find mine. Disregard the Jubilee profile. Turns out I had a bad preamp tube in V1. The Bogner ones were all done with the Torpedo live using an Engl 412 with Vintage 30's and a royer 121. Bear in mind, those profiles were my very first ones and I just tried different sounding speaker IR's till I found one that sounded best. The best part, is they were basically done in almost complete silence with my wife and kids sleeping up stairs. I tend to like darker tones, so its how my amp is set. Should give you and idea of the sound quality as compared to a real mic.

I did some direct profiles last night using just the load with no speaker IRs l and then used some ownhammer IR"s that I have loaded on the kemper and they sounded pretty good. Thinking I might sell the Torpedo and get the new Suhr loadbox to do direct profiles and just use IR's loaded on to the Kemper. I have heard the Suhr load my be better than the Two Notes.

• I have tried it with my Two Notes Torpedo VB101 (which adds to the one in the picture (LIVE) the speaker breakup modeling and some phase tuning.) and the results are very good. That speaker breakup modeling makes a difference. I'm using it combined with DI or Merged profiles when i don't like the included cab. The VB101 includes a good transparent DI box so you can get the DI signal just before the DA stage and make DI and Merged profiles. I'm using it with a cab connected to get the real amp-cab interaction.

I'm doing tests with 3.0.2 and comparing the cab you get after the amp-cab separation with the one in the Torpedo. I'll post what I found and some rigs. Non metal rigs :D