2 mission pedals for ?

• I have the kemper remote and have a mission pedal on its way which will all be mounted on my pt2 board. I was thinking about adding a second mission pedal to fill out the board but was wondering what it could be used for? I know I want one to control volume and wah when I press it down. What are you guys using the other for? Also can I connect it to the remote or is it not updated yet for that?

• Use one of them as a dedicated volume pedal.

The other one can be a wah that is automatically activated when you move the pedal in some rigs, and a pitch pedal in other rigs.

That's how I will be using mine. I have the Greem EP1_KP for the Wah. Ordering a different color Volume.

• I just ordered the black one today. Green for wah/ect. and black for volume. Another question, having them dedicated to one effect and not using the toe switch, will I be able to just plug the trs to the controller and not have to run it to the back of the profiler?

• Yes. I have the wah set up to stop at the heel. I am not running extra cords just for the toe switch. Did you get the base plate mission sells for adding the pedal to your board? think there are some other after-market base plates that will fit. I haven't looked into those too much yet.

• @michaelmellner recommends these. More expensive than Mission's solution, but more flexible if you want dismount your pedal for any reason quickly.

Ps I'm thinking their universal mounting solution might be a decent way of securing the Remote to a board...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 3 times, last by sambrox ().