Songs from Backyard

• Ahoj all, yes i´m one of these, kemper amp lovers. What a piece of gear. Here two tunes of my music, of course with kemper.
    Check also my free profiles of my Amps at http://backyard-amps.jimdo.com/

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Honkys ().

• Hey, greatful...
    I like it very much, nice compostions, tasteful playing and awesome guittones...
    Also checked your "backyard-Demos" and hav to try out your free profles when I`m back home(wednesday).
    You build these amps all by your own? Awesome!
    Your also from germany ? Weiter so;-)

• Thank you,for your kindly words. I am very pleased that you like the music. Yes, i´m from germany, my stumbling english need refreshing :). I build these amps, i spend something about 10 years to develop my own circuits, all around the EF86 Pentode in the preamp.
    I hope you have fun with the profiles from the backyard amps. The free pack have, from every amp, one profile each.
    It would be nice to hear from you.