Kemper Stack EQ question

• Hey, so the kemper is very accurate in profiling a certain setting of a Amp I know,Im interested in how much do you dial,alter a profile in the Profile's Amp Stack EQ in general that it dont Sound OFF or so, are there rules to you?
    Didnt tried much there, the first week after getting my kemper didnt found lot time so far and im not at it at the moment. But Im curious to hear from you :)

• Hi
    for me the first and most important knobs are definition and clarity to get a sound that fits my taste.
    After this I add or reduce bass, mids high or presence a little bit.
    Do you know the kemper stack tutorial:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hey, so the kemper is very accurate in profiling a certain setting of a Amp I know,Im interested in how much do you dial,alter a profile in the Profile's Amp Stack EQ in general that it dont Sound OFF or so, are there rules to you?
    Didnt tried much there, the first week after getting my kemper didnt found lot time so far and im not at it at the moment. But Im curious to hear from you :)

there are no rules - if it sounds right, it IS right! :)

I improved quite a few dead-on profiles I made with the Profiler's parameters like Definition, Compression, Clarity the STACK EQ, of course and the CABINET parameters as well

The profiles were extremely accurate to begin with, but like I said I altered the rigs over time (with fresh ears) and when I went back to the original the 'mods' I made to the digital version were clearly superior :)

Don't be afraid to use the 'advanced' parameters, they can basically hot-rod your amp :)