Delay Saving Issue

• I'm seeking a solution for a delay issue I'm having when saving:

My rig: Kemper Rack Unpowered (newest firmware), Using the Browser section, Rocktron MIDI Mate, EV ELX115P Speaker

My issue: When I change the feedback on the delay I'm using from say zero to 65%, I then save the rig by replacing (because this is what I want saved for that rig). When I go to a different channel, and then come back to the one I just saved with the delay, the delay resets itself back to ZERO again.

What am I doing wrong here?

What I want: when I change the delay on the rig I'm editing, I want it to stay at desired feedback (say 65%) - not to reset back to zero. For example, if I have #9 on my MIDI Mate set to a clean channel with delay with the feedback at 65% and my other channels without the delay, I want to be able to go to say #2 on my MIDI Mate with NO delay, and then hit #9 and have it at the 65% I initially saved it as.

Can someone here give me a simple step by step way to save the channel without it resetting the feedback delay back to zero, please? So far, its not as easy as "change the delay, save, and you're done".

Thanks in advance!

• You can do different things here. Load the rig that you like to tweak. Press delay soft button. Set the delay. Press exit and save the rig. You can also rename the rig like Marshall 60% repeat or so.
    Other way: load a rig that you like, press the delay soft button. Set the delay, dont press exit, press save and save only the delay to your fx presets. Name the delay like 45% 3 repeats or so.

If you want to use these delay with another rig: load the rig that you like, press delay soft button, search with the browse wheel, find your nemed delay and than store the complete rig. Dont forget to rename it, other you overwrite the original rig. But maybe you want to overwrite, then you dont have to rename.

• alright, so, I did everything you guys said, and the feedback still resets to zero when i come back to the channel with the delay i just saved.