Volume swells with kemper

• Hello to all my kemper friends,

I have a powered kemper and an expression pedal that is currently configured to control the kemper volume (I think it's the rig volume)
    I would like to create some volume swell like demostrated in this video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Could anyone get me on track how to do this with the kemper?

Thankz!

Kr,

Jordi

• As long as the volume pedal in your chain is before the delays and reverb you are fine, which it would be in every case, unless you had a volume pedal after the kemper output. Adjust the reverb and delays in their respective slots in the Kemper like shown in video (for delay longer feedback and mix ) The time can be set to the quarter notes and tapped out or just go with a longer time setting and you're most of the way there. If you wan't a little shimmer, place a pitch effect in one of the slots. Set it so it adds a touch of an octave higher to the sound and also an octave down if you'd like. Keep the main sound the loudest of course. If you want to add a little modulation, that can be added with the delay itself, or you could add a chorus in the mod slot, for example. Then use your volume pedal or guitar knob and you will be in that realm.
    hope that helps

• Hmm but my volume pedal is just used as expression pedal on the kpa. So my guitar is not going through the volume pedal. So it justs mute the sound and in the video you hear the sound going on when the volume is closed. Can this be done with my current setup?

• Hmm but my volume pedal is just used as expression pedal on the kpa. So my guitar is not going through the volume pedal. So it justs mute the sound and in the video you hear the sound going on when the volume is closed. Can this be done with my current setup?

Of course! Rig menu page 3, location = pre effects.