Monitor Output : Stereo ?

• Hello..
    I'm new here at this Forum.

Simple question :

Why is the Monitor Output only Mono ?

My intention is to send a stereo signal directly to the FOH using the Main Output (stereo), and on stage, feed my standalone stereo poweramp with cabs, from the Monitor Output.
    This seems to me, a very normal setup.
    I can easily adapt sound for both outputs using the Kemper Output Equalizer.
    Adapting is necessary cause of the different 'sort' of receiving utilities as is a poweramp and mixing table.
    Only.. Monitor Out is Mono..

Any chance this could be changed in the future ?
    Or is there a work around ?

Maybe Stereo Main Outputs XLR and jacks L/R, to be separated ? Two independent Main Outputs.. ?

Thanks in advance,
    Etienne.

• If you are running FRFR speakers for monitoring you can use the monitor out together with the direct out and set both to the appropriate output sources (Master L and Master R) in the output menu. However-the monitor out eQ does only affect the monitor output and not the direct output.

• If you are running FRFR speakers for monitoring you can use the monitor out together with the direct out and set both to the appropriate output sources (Master L and Master R) in the output menu. However-the monitor out eQ does only affect the monitor output and not the direct output.

So i think its time for a request. What about an eq for direct out? If i go to foh with the main outs and want to use another stereo setup on stage, i think it makes sense to use the configuration with the direct out as you have written, but it makes no sense if you tweaked the monitor eq, id like to hear the same sound onleft and right.

cheers
    Frank