The GigRig G2

• On the Kemper at same time only one Profile is active. I do not thing that a seperate device can switch to another profile which does not exist ;) .
    With Vers 4.02. you can use the morphing function to have a similar effect.
    There are Profiles which sound good with much and with less gain.
    Mainly commercial Profile but one I found in the RE which is very useable for this an my taste. (at the moment - I'm sure there are more)
    Fender Dyn DR paults or the Diezel VH4 Channel 3 from Tonehammer free of charge https://www.kemper-amps.com/fo…?postID=307315#post307315

For me interesting one is more a clean Amp which sound also good with more gain the other is the opposite.

• I'm running a system like this, but it's not a GigRig. It's a Loopholic 5.

I'm not familiar with the GigRig, but make sure it has a way to put the Kemper into some kind of volume loop that would allow you to have some amps before the stack and some amps after it. This is essential if you want to use some dirt pedals, but also want to use your own delays or other stereo FX. This would not be possible if you were to create a loop in the Kemper, since this would mean the FX would only be pre-stack or post-stack. I have 5 loops pre-stack and five post-stack, more than enough for my purposes.

Once you have that sorted out, I'm sure it will be easy enough to control both the Kemper and your pedals with the GigRig. You just need to send a PC message to the Kemper to switch rigs. This can be mapped to one of the buttons of the GigRig, which will also have the state (on/off) of your various pedals stored so that those loops are activated when you want to pull them into the chain.

It really works well with my Loopholic, though I do not have many pedals at the moment.