Rig Stomp Groups

• It would be nice to have a midi control that would allow you to turn on and off several stomps at once and then save the grouping with the rig.
    For example I have a song that I want to turn on an octaver, boost, and echo for the solo. It would be nice to be able to activate all three with one button.
    Maybe it's already there and I didn't RTFM hard enough?

• You can do a couple different things, depending on your setup.

Regardless what kind of controller you're using, you can set up presets in performance mode. Use the same sound set to two different slots on a performance bank, and turn on effects in one, and off the effects in the other. Performance mode rigs work independently of the browse mode rigs, and allows you to configure each for each performance slot.

Using performance mode gives you the advantage of having a lead sound, a rhythm sound, etc., and you can go crazy and define presets by song, or, do like I do, and set up a performance of rhythm sounds, a performance of lead sounds, ambient sounds, etc. Then, all you have to do is switch banks to trigger what you want. If you're using a controller that allows changing the program change messages, then you can either configure it by song, or have "favorite" presets grouped together, whatever you want to do.

Additionally, if your controller is capable of sending control change messages, you can assign a button to multiple control changes. This is possible in the Behringer FCB1010 with the UnO chip (not the UnO for Kemper), I believe. Some of the more expensive controllers (RJM, for example) will allow you to do this as well.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack