A couple of songs from my creative outlet Anubis Gate.

• I play in many constellations as a musician. Cover bands, theatre etc etc. Her is a couple of songs from my creative outlet Anubis Gate.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

• Brilliant, Kim!

Too much to wax lyrical about really, but suffice it to say that, IMHO, the tracks are competently written, played, mixed and produced. Very, very good effort.

Won't be able to hear them on proper speakers 'till tonight; the observations were self-evident on... my Mac tower's speaker! If you can sound good on it, you'll sound great everywhere else.

Thank you for sharing some of your work, mate!
    Nicky

• Yes impressive prod !!! The highly produced vocal parts are great. The folk tone on the 2nd one is really beautiful (twelve strings ?) , as well a s the fantastic drum parts... The guitars are huge enough but not too much in front of the mix, I appreciate. The writing is complex too, as the song evolves and never gets boring.