" Browse Mode " -vs- " Performace Mode " ..... any speed differnence in terms of Midi FSW between rigs / slots ?

• Hi all

Other than "organizing " your rigs for specific songs and/or sets -and- the ability to have way more than the standard 128 Midi Programs programs .....

=> does Performance mode have any other specific advantages / benefits over Browse mode ?

=> does Performance mode switch between rigs quicker than from rig-to-rig in Browse mode ?

=> am I missing something really obvious about Performance mode ?

Ben

• Thanks Ingolf - didn't know that :)

Ive got an incoming Gordius Little Giant 2 so will be moving over to Performance Mode from Browse mode so the increased switching speed will be a nice bonus :)

Ben

• PM also allows to create collections of sounds. I have all my acoustic simulations in a performance for example.
    Another use of PM is to create and collect in a meaningful manner variations of a same rig w/o increasing the pool's size. Useful for those who - like me - have a lot of rigs loaded.

When Performance lists are available, this will appear even more useful IMO :)

• Thanks Ingolf - didn't know that :)

Ive got an incoming Gordius Little Giant 2 so will be moving over to Performance Mode from Browse mode so the increased switching speed will be a nice bonus :)

Ben

Good choice, love my LG2 - KPA remote... 8)