How do you like the relationship between Performance Mode and the Pool?

• I've noticed that not only Performance Mode and Browser Mode are independent from each other, but there're also two independent pointers to the Pool depending on whether you browse it from BM or from PM.
    I would like this to be changed, or at least to have the option to enter PM, browse the Pool and find yourself where you were in BM. The current behaviour is that no matter where you are seeing the Pool in BM, when you switch to PM and access the Pool the Profiler remembers where you were in the Pool last time you accessed it from PM.
    The drawback is that, if you are navigating in BM and find a rig you'd like to save into a performance, you have to browse the Pool again because the pointer to the rig changes when you switch to PM.

Apparently, the current solution to this consists in browsing the Pool directly from PM, but there are at least two reasons why this is unpractical:

• In PM, the window on the Pool closes itself after a few seconds unless you touch one of the directional arrow buttons;
    • When browsing the Pool I am not looking for anything specific, and since my performances are created either on a per-song basis or on a per-sound basis, each time I find a rig I like in the Pool I decide in what performance to put it, whether to create a new one etc.

Hope this makes sense!

• LOL
    in this case tho it seemed adequate: "do you prefer to have two 'different' Pools when in Performance or Browser Mode, or do you prefer Performance Mode and Browse Mode to see the Pool the same way"?

• Another limitation of the current concept I've found is that, if you try and be smart, and select a slot in PM and browse the Pool from there, you have to actually load the current rig in order to listen to it. It takes a lifetime...
    unless I'm missing something of course...