Does somebody know how i get the looper to work with a FCB1010 with the uno4kemper installed?

• I think that is not possible.
    There is a way to get the looper to work with other midi-pedals than the remote, but with the uno4kemper chip you have very limited programming options. So i think you won't be able to program the midi-commands you would need.

• This is not possible. You need to send multiple NRPN messages to control the looper over MIDI. The uno4kemper chip is not capable to do that.

I know, this has been discussed before, but it was some time ago, so I will ask if the Looper could be made accessible to all KPA owners with simple midi cc commands? :)
    Thank you!

• Not adding looper control to the UnO4Kemper firmware is just a principal matter, not a technical limitation. UnO4Kemper already uses NRPN for bi-directional communication with the KPA. Adding looper control wouldn't be hard to do. I just didn't do it so far because as far as I know this feature was intended to be exclusive for the Kemper Remote. The fact that looper control was reverse engineered and published by Kemper users doesn't change this intention in my eyes, so I don't have any plans to add this feature unless it becomes part of the officially released MIDI implementation chart of the Profiler.