Copying performances over from the local library to myprofiler

• Hey folks,

Apologies in advance if this has already been discussed and clarified. I can't seem to find that thread, if it's the case.

Anyway, just installed Rig Manager 1.5 here, and I have been putting it through the paces. I am very happy with the new Performance features that it has. That said, I have been unable to copy performances that I have created in the Local Library into Myprofiler. From what I can find, the current Rig Manager manual does not discuss this operation. I would think this would be a drag and drop process, but this is not being allowed. What am I missing here?

• Did you try with the source folder opened in an extra Rig Manager window like it is mentioned in the manual?

Yes, thanks for the tip. Seems to be a bug, as I found by closing and re-opening Rig Manager it fixes the issue about half of the time. Will write up a ticket and send it in to support. Has it been buggy for anyone else in this way?

• To transfer performances between the local library and the My Profiler location you need to open a second window and drag between the two windows. One window should show the local library list of performances and the other one the My Profiler performances list.
    This is not a bug but by design. If you could drag performances on the closed My Profiler location you would not be able to determine where in the list the performance would end up.

• To transfer performances between the local library and the My Profiler location you need to open a second window and drag between the two windows. One window should show the local library list of performances and the other one the My Profiler performances list.
    This is not a bug but by design. If you could drag performances on the closed My Profiler location you would not be able to determine where in the list the performance would end up.

Thanks, hjscheffler. I am attempting to do exactly what you describe, but this is failing over half of the time on my system. The after restarting Rig Manager, I am again able to transfer between the two open windows.

• Thanks, hjscheffler. I am attempting to do exactly what you describe, but this is failing over half of the time on my system. The after restarting Rig Manager, I am again able to transfer between the two open windows.

Please use the beta report function in Rig Manager to send us your feedback.