BUG? KPA forgets where it was at when changing mode.

• Thought i saw this issue posted somewhere else but couldn't find it to follow it up...

As i recall, in v3.0.2 when i flicked from browse to performance mode and back, the unit always remembered where it was last time i was in that mode, ie, it went back to the same rig in my chosen list
    Now on 3.1.4 when i flick from browse to performance and back the unit no longer returns to the rig i was previously browsing but returns me to some random rig often many rigs away from the one i last used.
    It does, however, remember the performance rig and location i was in and even edits i have made if i flick from performance mode to browse and back, so its half working.
    I've done a reboot but to no avail.
    You could argue this is not a major issue but a pain the the neck if this is something, like me, you like to make use of. And i'm pretty sure it worked fine before!

Anyone else notice this too?

• You could argue this is not a major issue but a pain the the neck if this is something, like me, you like to make use of. And i'm pretty sure it worked fine before!

This was changed for 3.1 for a reason: people stated it a bug (it wasn't) that when browsing rigs in browse mode, they have to search it again in Performance Mode which is tiresome if there are lots of rigs.

Therefore the BROWSE MODE browse and PERFORMANCE MODE browse use the same list and index.

• This would be a great idea- if it worked as you described.
    However, the flaw in the system that i find is, this only works when you are browsing "all rigs" (on my KPA at least)
    As soon as you narrow/filter your search to "favourites" or "my rigs" (or whatever) this browsing method goes to pot.
    Even when browse mode and performance mode are manually set to the same category/filter (other than "all rigs) they have no apparent connectivity and lose track when changing mode.
    I didnt notice the index/filter getting synchronised between browse and performance mode, so perhaps this is the fault?
    BTW, i have got "sort by xxx" set the same in both modes

Perhaps if the selected filter was retained across browse/performance mode then this would be a great feature.
    For now it seems it is only useful to those who audition "all rigs". I would imagine that most players flick through filtered lists more than "all rigs" when making use of this feature.
    I'd like to see this fixed or returned to how it was before. Just my opinion, anyhow :huh:

Please correct me if i've missed something here.

• I'm having an opposite experience - when I go from Performance Mode to Browse, and another random rig is pulled up, when I go back to Performance Mode, that random rig is now in the Performance slot!! I can go reload the original rig (and rename from Rig) but this is a very disconcerting bug.