Paganini's 24th caprice for acoustic guitar :)

• Hey guys.

I know there's no Kemper action in this video but since you've been cool with me in the past. I've made a take at Paganini's classic 24th Caprice. Tabs available either for purchase or free if you share the video on your social media. If you like it please comment on the Youtube page or my FB. I'm not here that often :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hey guys.

I know there's no Kemper action in this video but since you've been cool with me in the past. I've made a take at Paganini's classic 24th Caprice. Tabs available either for purchase or free if you share the video on your social media. If you like it please comment on the Youtube page or my FB. I'm not here that often :)

Simply wonderful, John. Maestro Williams would be proud.

If I may make a suggestion for future videos...

I would recommend you play these compositions straight through, in a single take. It is obvious that you have the ability. However, I noticed quite a few edits / camera fades, in between the various movements.

Nevertheless, fantastic performance and interpretation, sir.

Cheers,
    John