KPA with mic'd speaker - Instrumental Metal

• Hi guys,

I finished up a new video on the weekend, I hope you all will check it out. :)

This is a profile of my 6505 head, but I'm running the Kemper through a speaker cab and mic'ing it with an SM57. Speakers are Eminence CV-75, which are made to sound like actual "vintage" V30 speakers, as they were made in the 80's. I really like these speakers a lot! They have a smoother top end than modern V30's, and not as scooped sounding.

I hope you enjoy!

Cheers

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Dude, this is fantastic.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack