[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Sounds really good! Have to admit I have never been a huge Diezel fan but this sounds great! Really looking forward to the pack.

Thanks @gibson5413 The packs is coming along very nicely! I think that this will be my best pack ever!

It sounds very good. Many friends dislike diezel amp. But is it really the amp they dislike? How you dial it in, cab, mics, pickups used to sculpt the tone, even technique of player all come into play, let alone mixing, for an end product. Amp is just one parameter in this even if (relatively) important. So it is no wonder to me if cili lab makes a very good pack. Someome else can make diezel sound "bad", but that is not too telling of the amp itself imho. At least it rarely is when it comes to these cases.

I will test the profiles in "spit out the bone" when out.

Diezel amps are terrific! Hetfield knows :thumbup:

• Tell me moar!

Well, basically I'm using only James Hetfield's settings for now and the amp sounds killer in the room, I have 10 profiles on channel 3 atm. I think the pack will have around 30 in total + DI profiles. I didn't use pedal as a boost in front of the amp, and don't think I will use it at all. I want this pack to be PURE AMP sound!

• Here's another quick preview of 4 new profiles!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Tomorrow and update for Marshall JVM 410H Kemper pack with 6 studio profiles is coming also!

Ivan, will this include the non-Studio-Profile channels you and I talked about?

If so, well done, and thank you, mate!

I'm really not up to posting yet, but I simply had to thank you as I stumbled across this statement several days ago.

Thank you, Ivan! 8o

• Some demos for those who don't want to waste time searching...

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• I bought a few packs last night but I don't have access to my Kemper for another week ;(

Your demos all sound absolutely incredible and the free profiles you have shared have been excellent, so I have no doubt these packs will be up there with the very best.

• Here's a very short and quick preview of a FREE Diezel Vh4 Kemper profile on a channel 3 ONLY for my Loyal Customers!
    Since the pack is coming soon, they will have the opportunity to try it out first.

Signal chain:

01.Diezel VH4
    02.Mesa Boogie Oversize blended with Mesa Boogie Stiletto ( 2 cabs connected )
    03.SM57/HeilPR20 mic combo
    04.Neve 1037 & UAD Solo 610 mic preamps

Check your email later this evening!

External Content soundcloud.com

Cheers!

• Did you send this? How loyal do we have to be? :)

• I hope that i´m a Loyal customer... :)

Amazing sound!