[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Seeking to recreate the sound of the famous & legendary
    British amp ,this pack is based on VOX AC30 (JMI Product)

Humbuckers

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://exit.sc/?url=http%3A%2…Fproduct%2Fmr-vokser-ac30

Demo by @sambrox

Thanks for listening.

German amp ,this pack is based on ENGL Savage 120.

Demo by @mightypudge

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for listening.

• 2 of my Fav Demo guitarist and i got pick up selection and can get a full pack. Plus Lars endorses this.
    Do i need more convincing ? NOPE.

Heading over to the shop now to get the full pack (Saves me buying more as they sound ALL sound KILLER)
    , its going to kick my ass as its in Euro's but who cares man :thumbup:

Thanks guys for the great Demos too! :)

Sincerely
    Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 2 times, last by ashtweth ().

British amp ,this pack is based on Orange Rockerverb 50 MK II.
    The pack has 20 MERGED profiles.

Guitar:Gibson
    Pickups:Humbuckers

• Okay, today/tomorrow i am plugging in the Loomis with black outs and doing full testing , but last night i tried just a short test on the Strat
    Mr British AMP 5, (neck PU , blues rock) and WTF...GREAT!!, i could not even get to the others.

Some great engineering there with the Reverb just right and character for those. Looks like there is plenty there for the single coil guys too. I know this is just a short one, going to test the METAL now :D . Ivan you have done an OUTSTANDING job on that pack man, i am sure the others will be as good.

Sincerely
    Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Okay, today/tomorrow i am plugging in the Loomis with black outs and doing full testing , but last night i tried just a short test on the Strat
    Mr British AMP 5, (neck PU , blues rock) and WTF...GREAT!!, i could not even get to the others.

Some great engineering there with the Reverb just right and character for those. Looks like there is plenty there for the single coil guys too. I know this is just a short one, going to test the METAL now :D . Ivan you have done an OUTSTANDING job on that pack man, i am sure the others will be as good.

Sincerely
    Ash

Thanks Ash!

American amp ,this pack is based on Peavey 6534+.
    There are 24 boosted and unboosted RAW studio profiles.

Profile CiliLab_6534+_08

External Content www.youtube.com

Thanks for listening.

• I just downloaded the Mesa Dual Rectifier and Mark IV profile packs, and they're absolutely fantastic. There are a few amps that are capable of great tones, but really hard to dial in. Boogies and Bogners, in my experience, and a lot of the profiles of these amps on the Rig Exchange are just 'not quite right'. Not the case here, at all. The Dual Rec profiles are exactly what I wanted them to be: tight and dynamic. Add some delay and reverb, and you get those searing, articulate, liquid lead tones that sound so good. The Mark IV tones are properly dynamic, and showcase the versatility that the Mark IV is famous for, in a really natural way that sits perfectly in a mix.

One thing I've noticed in my Kemper ownership is that profiles that respond properly to rolling off the volume are hard to come by. Some of the factory profiles do a nice job (the Fender Blackface being a good example), but most of the time, when you roll off the guitar volume, the sound just gets woolly. In this case, the sound desaturates and remains clear just like a good tube amp is supposed to.

I'm not affiliated with Cililab in any way. I heard a free profile on the Kemper Facebook page, went to their site, browsed the audio clips of their profiles, fell in love with the MB tones, bought them, and felt compelled to give a public thumbs up.

I'm not proud of this, because I put my Dream Theater phase behind me, but these profiles have got me going back to Images and Words. That's the most negative thing I have to say about the profile packs. You exposed me to James LaBrie again. Bastard. :P

British amp ,this pack is based on Marshall JVM 410.
    30 MERGED profiles!

Thanks for listening.

• Great endorsement, PMac.

• NOOO, not Labrie! Damn you Cililab! :D :D :D

British amp ,this pack is based on Marshall JVM 410.
    30 profiles!

METALLICA riffs!

Thanks for listening.

• Mr.JVM based on Marshall JVM 410 in a mix.

• A quick video with Marshall JVM 410 Kemper pack, a friend of mine playing some old school riffs. This Kemper pack is so punchy with amazing bottom end, depth tightness and clarity. It has such a tonal character, crisper top end brutal definition and awesome harmonics. It's got that sort of thick juicy mid range and chunky character what is Marshall famous for. Check it out!

ESP Horizon NT II
    EMG 81

External Content www.youtube.com

• Okay, I had some great experiences with the Les Paul ... Ivan has captured some very usable and GREAT classic and hard rock sounds in the Orange, Engl (C, F , 03 and 01) and British amps (28,26,21). I have to agree the Mesa sounds are Just as usable for hard rock and some soloing. The Engl amps were such a great experience with all the cabinets Ivan has done, (i put the presets in brackets above) I got some good cleans on the British amps and some heavy stuff with the active guitar on the Mesa profiles. Strat good, LP good , active good.

Over all , the packs have a consistency in them to feature a WIDE variety of mild rock to hard rock sounds , there are certainly some unique hard rock and rock flavors in there, the cabs choice really makes this pack the best and gives it the most range. Ivan well done man. You have created some unique sounds in the pack no doubt, compared it to the LARGE collection i have ;).

If the JVM is not in the full pack users updates just let me know will pick that up too :)
    Good work mate!!

Sincerely
    Ash

• Sounds pretty damned good, Cili.

Thanks! @Monkey_Man

@ashtweth Man, what can I say except Thanks a lot for a nice review of all the profiles! I really hope you enjoyed them! Unfortunately the JVM is not included in the updates.

• Mesa Boogie Mark IV instant Petrucci sound!