[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Seeking to recreate the sound of the famous & legendary
    American amp ,this pack is based on a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier with EL 34 tubes.
    The pack has 700 Merged & 15 direct amp profiles in total. All channels, all modes, boosted, unboosted.
    From clean, pushed,raw, vintage to modern. Every profile on every channel + mode!
    Profile pack will be updated with 4 cabs!

Be sure to tweak them to your liking!

Cabinets:
    *Mesa Boogie Stiletto 4x12
    *Marshall 1960 AHW 4x12
    *Marshall 1960A DM 4x12
    *Hiwatt Vintage 1971 4x12

Mics:
    *Shure SM57
    *Sennheiser MD421
    *Beyerdynamic M 160

Pedal:
    *Maxon OD 820

Preamps:
    *Neve 1037
    *UAD Solo 610

Demo will be posted very soon! Stay tuned!

• Here's the demo of Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier with EL34 tubes on Ch.3 on Modern, Vintage & Raw mode, with very rare vintage Marshall 1960 AHW cab from '62 loaded with Celestion G12H speakers. Same profile with pedal & without.

I'll post demos for other cabs as soon as I finish a mix for a label. With different guitars,pickups.

For now, there's 4 cabs and will be updated with 4 more.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers.

• Got me Playing that groove now, great sound for it , stop switching those pick ups your gonna wear out the connectors :P:D
    I never knew the JMP could have that sound (and do it well) Sounds promising my friend

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Here's part 2 of demo Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier EL34 with Mesa Boogie Stiletto 4x12 Cab loaded with V30.
    Next video will be with Vintage Hiwatt 1971 cab. After that with Marshall 1960A Dave Mustaine Signature cab.
    And finally sound examples of profiles in a mix.

Guitars used in this video:
    *Gibson from '80
    *Fender Telecaster

700 Merged profiles for now on 4 cabinets and will be updated with 4 more cabs.

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier EL34

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Mr.Dual EL34 [Seeking to recreate the sound of a legendary mesa/Boogie dual Rectifier EL34 amp]
    Two profiles from Mesa/Boogie Stiletto cab in a mix. No EQ or post processing on guitars except limiter on master buss.

Left profile:CiliLab Mr Dual 07 - Ch3 Moder/Maxon 820 - 57/421 Right profile:CiliLab Mr Dual 07 - Ch3 Moder/Maxon 820 - 57/421

• Part.3 - HIWATT Vintage 1971 cab.

External Content youtu.be

• Well i have one word that will make that index finger pain go away.
    SOLD :P:D (and turmeric will sooth it too)

I bought the producer pack and the duel rec pack already, this is the new EL tube pack with more profiles,
    where is the JVM Bra, coming???

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Yeah Ivan seriously take a bow, just picked it up too, the non boosted profiles even sounded good on my bridge PU / strat, (usually every thing on that sounds like crap lol) The Hi Watt cab is killer man, you really went all out i could only get through half and i had every thing from mild rock, to metal to cleans.

Its like having every dam channel/setting there man, Ivan well done.

Ash

• I`ve just bought the Mesa Dual pack... All i can say is... WOW! All of the profiles are great, extremely usable all the way... Rock, metal, clean, everything is there... This is imho by far the best pack i have tried... :)

Thanks man! looking forward to hear some clips. Cheers!

Yeah Ivan seriously take a bow, just picked it up too, the non boosted profiles even sounded good on my bridge PU / strat, (usually every thing on that sounds like crap lol) The Hi Watt cab is killer man, you really went all out i could only get through half and i had every thing from mild rock, to metal to cleans.

Its like having every dam channel/setting there man, Ivan well done.

Ash

Hi Ash! It was pain in the ass to make this pack. and it's not over yet :) Glad you dig the tones. But def. Would like to hear some of your playing man. Cheers!

Producer Pack still available? Can't find it?

Hi, it should be available in 2-3 days. But you can contact me via mail if you want it immediately. Cheers!