Automated Program Changes. Amazing stuff !!

• I'm currently controlling stage lights and some minor variations on a mixing desk via MIDI from setlists (Bandhelper) on a tablet. I haven't yet included my profiler in the setup, but it is under consideration. It is very convenient to have fixed configurations for every song and have everything settled just by picking and ordering the songs of each set.

• Well some troubles here, the amp froze a few times... stays blocked to a rig. The tone is still here but nothing reacts. Perhaps one or 2 minutes later, it goes to a green page with KEMPER PROFILER only written (like the page when we switch ON the amp... perhaps something badly done in the DAW ? I don't remember having changed something...

Quad capture soundcard, ACID PRO 7 DAW, Kemper OS 3.1.4...

Edit : frozen once again,
    In ACID PRO, it doesn't appear when I play from the beginning to the end. Program changes are made without any problem. This happens when during the playback, I suddenly select randomly another song (with different Program change) with my computer mouse. I will check I have not a faulty rig or something like that...

Anyone experienced this ?

• Haven't had any experience like you describe. Anyway I just managed to do my first Control Change from within Reaper 5 and it works!

• Hey djemass,

I have similar problem with my kemper, he start doing lazy and finally freeze.

I notice, after half hour during work when I switch profiles using button up and down my Kemper getting lazy and stops responding to my commands, this situation I can reproduce using also Rig Manager during checking profiles on RE. I can not change any parameters or profiles.
    To correctly work, I have to switch off and turn on my Kemper.
    Any buttons and potentiometers even LCD display not responds. I can't change any parameter.
    I hear good quality sound but i can't to do anything. I have to switch off and turn on my Kemper to correctly work.

I already wrote to Kemper but they can't reproduce my bug.

please see my movies:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Looks like out of memory. Can you make the backup onto USB stick? I believe you can't.... And I wonder if this type of issue would be trackable in backup since it does not put any error message.

For me it's strange that trying to set Rig to Favorite takes long. Looks like whole rig is being written to flash again, like when importing from USB... but we're going out of topic here.

• Looks like out of memory. Can you make the backup onto USB stick? I believe you can't.... And I wonder if this type of issue would be trackable in backup since it does not put any error message.

For me it's strange that trying to set Rig to Favorite takes long. Looks like whole rig is being written to flash again, like when importing from USB... but we're going out of topic here.

yes, I can make the backup onto USB stick. I have only factory rigs + 20 profiles extra. I had this problem a few times. It does not occur all the time.
    I'm just asking if the problem looks similar to my situation.