Storing And Movement Between Rigs In Performance Mode

• Okay, so ever since I installed the new firmware (3.2.0.11524) I am having major troubles with editing my performance rigs and shifting through them.

Problem #1 in depth:
    After I tweak a slot in the performance mode (performance 2) I want to save it, right? Wrong. I press "store", then "store" again (save slot to the destination I want) and then finally press "store" for the last time. 70% of the time the last time I press the "store" soft button it doesn't instantly come up saying it's "Stored!", the "store" soft button flashes in a particular pattern and then eventually says the words "Stored!" after I press and hold the "store" soft button.

After this I then switch down to my other rig (performance 1) and it then instantly comes up saying "Stored!" and then saves my performance 2 with the content of performance 1! What the actual ****?
    I thought this may have been a bad/broken performance but this has happened with other performance slots, copying themselves onto other slots. I don't know if it's worth knowing too, but I recently exported my performances to an SD card and then reinstalled them via a USB converter stick?

Problem #2:
    Kemper is slow and often unresponsive when manually switching between slots in performance mode. Sometimes the soft buttons aren't responsive.

When both of these issues happened in rehearsals, I came home and plugged my Kemper in to my laptop and Rig Manager said there was a problem and to turn off the Kemper and power it on whilst holding the "rig" soft button to fix the problem. I have done this. Can I do anything else?
    Also please note that I do have the Kemper Remote but I mostly haven't been using it whilst I edit my patches. I have however had these problems have happened whilst the remote has been plugged in. I have also deleted loads of my profiles that I haven't used for ages, (save some space) it's gone from 600 down to about 220.

I would really appreciate any help or advice anyone would have to offer.
    Thanks for your time
    Mike

• The system reset definitely did help! Also my problem with the store button is still happening. I have narrowed it down to the output section (being unpowered or the powered monitor out). It seems that when I turn down the master volume before I save a slot it seems to help not mess up (sometimes does happen though - but less than before).

• hi there!
    I have a similar problem, switch between slots is slow, I counted about a second to switch from one slot to another, any ideas?

Are you using the rig buttons on the front panel for switching? These take a lot longer to switch between slots compared to using MIDI or the Remote.