boot up progress bar display- inaccurate?

• Should the boot-up progress bar "fill up" completely? (i've just jumped to 3.2.1 but did notice this before hand- its not critical but useful)
    from power-up, i get the text on the screen followed by the boot progress bar that takes over 30 sec to fill about one tenth of the bar across the screen and appears to stall.
    After 50 seconds my unit engages (ready to play) and boot-up is complete but the progress bar is no gauge nor guide as to the state of the boot progress. Is this normal?
    I know my boot up time so my watch is a better guide than the KPA screen, but it's interesting to learn how others find theirs.
    thanks all

• A progress bar (in any UI) is simply an indicator of the state of loading. They are inaccurate, but do provide user feedback based on the unit's "best guess." For example, when you install software and are given a progress bar, the installer can guess that a particular thing might take 5 seconds, and might represent 10% of the install progress. It can't know if you're also rendering a 4K video in Final Cut Pro. Same goes with the Kemper. It's a bootup process, so it probably hasn't even assessed whether or not you have 20 rigs or 200 on your device, all of which it loads into memory.

My guess is you simply have a lot of rigs installed. An inaccurate progress bar is fine, as long as your Kemper loads up successfully.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• I wouldn't expect the progress bar to progress at a constant rate although I would hope to see it run from empty across to full, perhaps in spurts. It's not a problem, just an observation.
    Like Raoul, I usually power up and go do another task whilst the valves warm up ;) and, as I said, I know my approx boot time and so long as it works I'm happy.