New video of my band with serious profiler action! Amplified Hate featuring John Connor of Dog Eat Dog

• Hey guys :)

Here's a new "semi-live" video of my own band. The sound has been pre-recorded in my studio (Kemper on all the guitar and bass tracks). I used my own profiles for the guitars, the bass is a modified third party profile. We played the song to a click in a live set and recorded the video. You can spot some profiler in the video, because I also use it for my live sound. Check it out!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Greetz Chris

• Sounds great man! The Kemper sounds fantastic. What amp did you profile to get those tones?

Your music is very reminiscent of old school punk and I even hear some Anthrax influence in there. Dig it.

Don't hesitate to share those guitar profiles! :)

Husband, Father, Pajama Enthusiast

• Thank you for your kind words!

I profiled my Peavey 6505 for this. I'm actually thinking about creating some commercial profile packs since I have some cool amps standing around in my studio :) Anyways... here's the profile I used (Peavey 6505 red channel boosted with a Maxon OD808 in Mesa Oversized 4x12):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ry072u3xdx4t737/S%26C 6505 Red Merge - 2014-12-10 21-20-09.kipr?dl=0

• Thank you for your kind words!

I profiled my Peavey 6505 for this. I'm actually thinking about creating some commercial profile packs since I have some cool amps standing around in my studio :) Anyways... here's the profile I used (Peavey 6505 red channel boosted with a Maxon OD808 in Mesa Oversized 4x12):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ry072u3xdx4t737/S%26C 6505 Red Merge - 2014-12-10 21-20-09.kipr?dl=0

Hey man, link not working! And trust me, I really want to check out the profile(s)!

• Thank you all :)

Would you generally buy some reasonably priced commercial profile packs done by me? I really don't know if I should get in the market. It's a lot of work for nothing, if nobody will buy them in the end. Do you guys generally buy profile packs or do you get by with freebies / your own profiles?

Amps I own / have access to:

Peavey 6505
    Peavey JSX
    Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
    Mesa Boogie Stiletto Trident
    Marshall JCM 900 (modded)
    Marshall JCM 2000
    Laboga Mr Hector
    Engl Fireball 100
    Diezel VH4

Cabs:

Mesa Boogie Rectifier Oversized 4x12
    Marshall 1960 Slash Signature 4x12
    Laboga Mr Hector 3x12
    Diezel Hempcone 4x12

Also I got all the mics which are relevant for micing a cab and a great sounding room.

• I'm sure folks will buy them if they sound great.

Talk to other commercial profilers to see what they think. There is more to being a commercial profiler than making the profiles. Business costs can be greater than sales so unless you are prepared to put your own time and money into it, could be a rough venture.

• I'm sure folks will buy them if they sound great.

Talk to other commercial profilers to see what they think. There is more to being a commercial profiler than making the profiles. Business costs can be greater than sales so unless you are prepared to put your own time and money into it, could be a rough venture.

Well I already got a business going with my studio so I won't have to start from scratch. Still unsure, but I think I'll start a profiling session with my Peavey JSX. It's a damn good amp and not as widely distributed as the Rectifier for example.