Top Jimi: Paul Gilbert's '74 Lee Jackson Marshall (V2)

• Hi Jimi/ALL

The reason i get these straight away is i know exactly what profile to go to in Rig manager , to either play my Strat or LP.
    Thanks to you Jimi. its just easy to tag and label all your packs in RM as you demo what guitar and profile in vids, its just such a good thing for us to save time, i really appreciate that man and these reviews too. Thanks all.

Thanks so much Jimi
    SOLD

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Thanks guys for the kind words.

We will do a V2 for the Marshall YJM. I'll have to find another one first, however, so it might be a while.

-Jimi

Hmmm, I don't want to be the wet blanket...but why not just do a Ver. 2 of your '74 Marshall model 1959 SLP, and slap a DOD-250 (the new reissue version from DOD) on the front. I mean, that is Yngwie right there.

I realize Yng uses the 50 Watt (model 1987) Mk II heads...but the '74 100W 1959 SLP is for all intents and purposes the exact same amp, and would be even more authentic then the YJM100 signature model, IMHO.

...just a thought

By the way, I am a huge Yngwie fan. :thumbup:

Cheers,
    John

P.S. -- Your Paul Gilbert 50W '74 Mk II Lead Plexi (model 1987) is the exact amp Yngwie uses, but it has been modified by Lee Jackson (I assume for higher gain). That is why I expect your '74 100W 1959 SLP, which is in original condition, would be the most authentic, vis-a-vis Yngwie "tone".

Edited once, last by Tritium ().