big problems with loudness

• Hi, I bought a Kemper Power Head plus Remote Control in April 2015 at Thomann/D-Burgebrach. Since yesterday I have the following problems:

If I switch on my Kemper to "perform first the tuner shows up....
    a) I go with the guitar into the Kemper, directly without any remote...: After some seconds (without any further action) it moves on to "perform modus", however, with extremely reduced loudness - even if I put it to maximum you really have to "listen". This reduced loudness stays.
    b) I connect remote control and use an expression pedal: The same situation as above BUT if then I switch the pedal to minimum (...the tuner shows up) and back to full loudness again, the loudness is double as it used to be.
    That means either it's close to silent or really loud.

I'd really appreciate also advice from Kemper, directly in this Forum.

Best regards
    Günter

• More info, I take it that the KPA and remote worked fine up until yesterday.... What changes were made to the KPA yesterday or the day before? Do you have a backup previous to that last couple days?

• Hi guys, thanks a lot for your answers.
    to Raoul 23:
    Does it still work the same way, i.e. first from heel to toe and then go on.....?? Would be a solution :)
    Aren't you afraid to have a breakdown on stage?

to Zapman:
    a) no changes - no update, no new rigs....
    b) I did a complete reset (no backup) yesterday - same result.

• Incredibly, something related happened to me last night: I played a bit with the pedal's setting (wha to Vol & the like), and the output volume was halved down. I reset every related command and settings to default but the issue remained. I had to reboot to take things back to normality.