100% wet tremolo - is it possible?

• Since moving over to the Kemper I've been able to nail pretty much every effect that I used on my previous board (Strymon Timeline & Mobius), with the exception of one. My band sometimes covers the song Boulevard of broken dreams by Green Day which has a distinctive 100% wet tremolo sound at the start. I can't seem to replicate this one so far as the tremolo on the KPA always lets the dry signal through even at 100% mix.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Any tips?

• I think that should fix it. I have mine in the mod section and I'd say the effect is pretty spot-on. Don't forget that any running delays and reverbs come after the tremolo, and to have a complete silence, you need to turn those off. :)

• Since moving over to the Kemper I've been able to nail pretty much every effect that I used on my previous board (Strymon Timeline & Mobius), with the exception of one. My band sometimes covers the song Boulevard of broken dreams by Green Day which has a distinctive 100% wet tremolo sound at the start. I can't seem to replicate this one so far as the tremolo on the KPA always lets the dry signal through even at 100% mix.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Any tips?

Hi @pauljoy

Not sure if you managed to get desired sound, but there was recent thread, where I found solution to this - "Boulevard of Broken Dreams tremolo"

HowTo: Sound effect of greenday's "boulevard of broken dreams" with kemper fx