Massimo Varini's Biagio Antonacci Tour's Rig Pack

• My perspective is that often isolated guitar can sound terrible and it is important to judge it in the context of the mix. Maybe the difference is between using the kemper versus for recording. I only do metal though so it might also vary by genre.

• please keep me posted on your progress.

After a hard nights morning I do not change my mind. ;)
    The Artist sounds good with the rigs of Massino without some tweaking.
    The sounds follow the setting of the guitar (pickups, splits) quite sensitive.
    The dynamic response is very good.

The performances are personal. For me they are more object to study.
    For me it was worth to buy. But it was more interests than a need.
    One or two of the rigs I plan to use in my performances.
    But the decision, which good Rig I should replace becomes harder and harder. ;(

Hope it helps :) - Harry

• A new demo :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• David Ciura did it again :)

the Italian musician located in the UK has recorded this demo using most of the rigs in the pack.
    I find this clip interesting for a couple of reasons: it shows how an arrangement can be built from scratch, and helps us hear how a tone's perception can meaningfully change when a part is mixed with other sounds.
    Kudos to David for letting us hear the various sounds both isolated and in the context, quite a smart move when the goal is to demonstrate sounds :)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• A new demo by Elia Garutti.

Set resolution to HQ and pump volume up!

• Another demo from our Pietro "Il Padrino" Coppola ;)

• Thanks for all these great posts guys, i can see all sides of this, for me i dont really want to pay the 70 but we all know i am going to any ways LOL
    Only because i need to learn pick up selection and a standard of ears/tones etc. But i can see how some of you guys would be different.

In saying that, R's (waraba) pick up selection like this really makes a difference when you have strats, Les Pauls and 9 strings.
    so it suits those scenarios. 70 euros to Australians is much more ...But for me i get to learn a lot more than just having a few profiles.

Thanks for this viabcroce/all

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Soon as Harry or Viabcroce get behind some thing i'll buy it blind (and blind is not from all the beer)
    Harry is right about the single coils as usual, i got this from the man himself

+ashtweth ... I have many videos to check! :) When I use Single coil I prefer to turn down a step the Treble and 2 steps Presence

See he does speak English just cant put it on a website lol
    I just tried to buy it via pay pal, got a blank screen X/
    EDIT, - LOOKS LIKE VISA WONT WORK ALL IS IN ITALIAN :(

Will keep trying or send them a message, ill try the Card, maybe that will work.
    Top Jimi's SS rig is the same for single coils, treble and presence down by .08
    Now all the profiles i thought were useless for my strat i have to go back and tweak (cool)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Harry thats so Kind of you my friend, thank you so much, i just sent them a message to try and fix it, if no success
    I'd really appreciate that and send you some extra Euros for the help :) Thanks man.

Every thing you have recommended i have been behind 100% because its always true ;)

Ash