First thing you recommend doing with a brand new Kemper?

• For the last week I was regretting selling my Rockerverb MKIII for the Kemper. That was until yesterday when I stopped using Mesa Dual Received profiles and actually started using an Orange (with Maxon 808) Profile. Glorious. Sounds pretty much just like the MKIII driven by the 808 which I loved and surprisingly feels the same. The MKIII just feels soft on the hands and ears.

It makes sense, doesn't it? :)
    Love Orange amps btw.

• It makes sense, doesn't it? :)
    Love Orange amps btw.

Well...I did think that every profiles from major commercial sellers of every famous amp was gonna be glorious haha

Meanwhile, I find that I add more mids than the usual 12 o'clock now though. Also cutting the output bass to my piked DSR112. I don't usually have mids more than noon on real amps.

• Well...I did think that every profiles from major commercial sellers of every famous amp was gonna be glorious haha

Rectos and Rockerverbs are very different animals. I'm not surprised a Recto couldn't satisfy your RV hunger :)

Meanwhile, I find that I add more mids than the usual 12 o'clock now though. Also cutting the output bass to my piked DSR112. I don't usually have mids more than noon on real amps.

the Profiler's EQ does not reflect the way the amp's EQ was set when it was profiled. It is always neutral (all noon) after profiling. When you find yourself adding mids, this means that you
    a) like what the Profiler's mid control does :)
    b) use profiles that are more scooped than what you are used to.
    btw. I'm all for mids