different pure cabinet settings for each Profile

• some profiles simply sound better with less of the "pure cabinet" and some not ...

so i would find it pretty cool if the pure cabinet settings would be in the cab section of the profile... do you agree ?

• Sounds useful, but only if you have to option to lock pure cabinet to make it global, independent of any other amp settings, such as a "Make pure cabinet global" option. The problem with making things that were global to being savable per rig is that it adds unneeded complexity to folks that want to make an adjustment once and call it a day.
    For example, the thing i love most about the Remote compared to my Berlinger FCB1010 w/uno4kemper is that I can customize the effects switches for each Rig, which is also the thing that creates more work for me.
    I've found a setting on pure cab, I think around 40% or so from completely off that seems to work for me. At some point, I'll feel like experimenting a bit, and when I do, if I feel a change is needed, I won't want to edit each and every rig with the "lock-arrow-save-save-save-wait" dance several dozen times. Even if it's a change I only want to make to one particular amp, I'm probably using that one particular amp tweaked just so in different slots and performances. The way things are organized on the Kemper (and all other all-in-one devices) means that if you like to use a lot of different effects and combos of effects, with a small number of basic tones such as clean, breaking up, crunch, lead that you've tweaked just so, you'll need to use these same amps tweaked just the way you like in quite a few performances and slots.