Profiling amp with impulse responces

• I have finally got my amp profiled using a behringer DI. I love the tone I get through my cab and I have used the cab maker to load in a impulse I really like. I was wondering would I get an even better result profiling a DI (preamp and power amp) and then profiling a studio profile with the same setup running it through my DAW with an impulse and merging them? I'm presuming there is some interaction between the impulse and amp rather than adding the impulse into the cab slot on the kemper.

Sorry if this seems a bit silly but, I have no idea if it would improve things. Also if this would improve things, how would I load in impulse into my daw to have zero latency suitable for profiling?

• I'm presuming there is some interaction between the impulse and amp

no, no such thing as amp/IR interaction.
    Once you have a DA (Direct Amp, preamp & poweramp) profile, you can simply load the converted IR.
    The only amp/speaker interaction in this scenario was happening between the amp and the physical speaker when you were taking the DA profile. This interaction is already part of the DA profile.
    Load a converted IR if you like, but there's no need to merge.
    hth

p.s.
    the Profiler will automatically compensate for any latency should you choose to profile a DAW based setup.