New Cable for Remote

• Kemper stated the critical factor is conductive thikness function length. So be careful! While any short cable would most probably work, for longer ones their diameter becomes meaningful.

• I am glad you were able to actually order one. I have ordered two separate ones, two separate times, two separate lengths and neither time they had them in stock. Had to get refunded and the whole nine yards. I won't be ordering anything from them again.

Not a good company, IMHO

:thumbup: "A single note can be short lived but a melody will last a life time." Paul Muller

• I've also been searching for a remote cable that relaxes and lays flat like a standard guitar lead - but had absolutely no luck. They must exist (and be in stock) somewhere?

Im using a POE injector and running a 65ft standard Ethernet cable and yeah, it's a crazy trip hazard if it's not taped down. A pain in the ass to neatly coil after the show also. It's now absolutely covered in gaffer tape which makes things even worse (that stuff awesome, very easy to remove from floors and walls, but when it rolls over binds to itself around a single cable, game over. You need a knife - and the patience of a saint).

Very keen to see if someone can locate a cable somewhere. Even a cable without the ends terminated (cat5 ends are easy to fit off) would do, but yeah, I've come up with absolutely nothing in my lengthy online search :(

• I've had good success with the variax cable when I had a G System. I received my Kemper a week ago so haven't had to replace it however the variax cable has 2 XLR type ends and seemed to coil nice enough.