Having phase issues with reamp

• - Press the Output button, page over a few times, and make sure "Constant Latency" is checked off. Every rig will have a slightly different amount of processing lag, depending on the effects you've got going and some other stuff. Constant latency locks the KPA at 4ms so that reamping will always be time-aligned.

- Depending on your DAW and interface's input/output settings, your reamped track may not be lined up with the original DI. An easy way to test this is to plug a cable from one of your interface outs to one of your ins - or, if you're using SPDIF, set the output source to Git Studio so you're getting a direct track. Set your DI up on that output, press record, and see if the signal you get back lines up with the original. If it doesn't, then you just have to figure out the time difference and use your DAW's time adjustment to nudge it into place. I can't speak for any other DAWs, but Reaper will let you set a time offset on your recordings specifically for correcting this.

- I'm not sure how the Kemper handles phasing itself. Two things here: 1) Polarity of the signal. Invert the phase of your reamped track and see if that helps. 2) Normally, EQ will affect the phase of a waveform, so if you have any EQs after the amp section - especially high/low-cut, they might mess with how your signal adds together with the original. The Kemper might compensate for that, I have no idea. If they *are* causing a problem, the solution would be to disable them and set up the same thing in your DAW with a linear-phase EQ. They're designed to avoid this issue entirely, though they have a few wrinkles of their own. In general, when combining any sort of multiple-miced or multi-amped signal (guitar reamps, a bunch of drum tracks), you want to avoid EQing them individually if possible.