Gibson Les Paul with Fishman Tune-O-Matic Powerbridge Pickup or similar?

• Does anybody of you have experiences with a Fishman Tune-O-Matic Powerbridge Pickup or similar on Les Paul?

I have one in a strat . For me it is better than the best models of acoustic simulation for e-guitar I know but still is not an acoustic guitar.
    For strumming chords quite good enough for me in the mix with the band. To improve the guitar tone in the mix with normal pick up an interesting opportunity.
    For fingerpicking like an acoustic guitar I would not recommend.

• I have got thr gibson slash lp custom shop with the fishman powerbridge, it is awesome. I also got a piezo in a ibanez sa420 xdr. And this guitar is also awesome for acoustic stuff. I use at 3rd way a jtv 59 with lr bag piezo. Also a cool guitar for acoustic style.
    What i prefer is, power off the amp and cab in the stack, only use a compressor and an eq

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• I have got thr gibson slash lp custom shop with the fishman powerbridge, it is awesome. I also got a piezo in a ibanez sa420 xdr. And this guitar is also awesome for acoustic stuff. I use at 3rd way a jtv 59 with lr bag piezo. Also a cool guitar for acoustic style.
    What i prefer is, power off the amp and cab in the stack, only use a compressor and an eq

Thanks!