Defintion parameter

• Today i tried diff Guitars with the same Profile, doesn't matter which.
    I can seriously tell you
    the Definition Parameter is one of the MOST important things in this machine
    If you ever got in the situation that you can play one Profile with a tele and the same #settinigs
    don't match with a Les Paul go first and alter the definition parameter you will find a setting which
    makes is as good sound ing as for a tele
    i can say it not often enough, first forget about eq , etc turn this definition knob, don't be afraid
    i think this is very important for all beginners, first touch definition if you're not satisfied with the profile
    after that make slight changes, if needed with eq etc.
    :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• absolutly.
    highly recommend to watch and hear this:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Definition as well as the Clarity parameter. Yep. I frequently head directly to this section when I am evaluating a new profile.

Don't downplay the eq though. The eq is one of the most powerful tools in the product. In fact, I generally use a slot for the studio PEQ in addition to small tweaks with the amp section eq.