Wah/Volume to Morph

• Hi,
    i am currently using the FCB Eureka PROM 3 and yesterday i realized that it is not possible to change the Wah or Vol Pedal to Morph.
    Anything other seems to work like Vol to pitch or Wah to Pitch etc..

Why not Wah\Vol to Morph? :(

Did i miss something?

• These options (wah to morph and vol to morph) do not exist!
    As a user of a FCB1010 you have to use an additional pedal (expression) on the backsite of the Kemper.

• I had a similar question.... with the Remote....

I have 2 outputs from the Mission EP-1 so I'm gonna try and set wah up with a second stereo cable into another Remote pedal input.... will let you know if that works or not ...............

If it does then would an A/B switch work if you have only 1 pedal with 1 output if you used all stereo leads for connection ?

• I have 2 outputs from the Mission EP-1 so I'm gonna try and set wah up with a second stereo cable into another Remote pedal input.... will let you know if that works or not ...

Yes please report.
    I think wah -> morph(or vice versa) could be realized by not activating the wah or morph function.
    But how you supress volume changes, if you just want it to use as Wah or Morph.
    The only way at the moment I would try - don't lock the Volume pedal and set Range to zero.
    With a locked Vol-Expression Pedal I have no Idea how to do?