Tuner problem

• I think this is something that needs to be addressed. Maybe I'm the only one with this problem, but to me it has proved to be quite a significant problem. I often have my Kemper set on the tuner setting so between takes I tend to do some fine tuning. However, this time after recording several tracks I noticed that I must have accidentally turned the hz adjust wheel so instead of the standard 440 setting it was something like 436. I had to do all the takes all over again. I feel it's way too easy to accidentally hit the adjust wheel and the numbers are so small that you hardly see it says 440 or whatever. How often do you want to adjust this setting anyways? It should probably be better if you would have to make another step to adjust this.

Thank you.

• I think this is something that needs to be addressed. Maybe I'm the only one with this problem, but to me it has proved to be quite a significant problem. I often have my Kemper set on the tuner setting so between takes I tend to do some fine tuning. However, this time after recording several tracks I noticed that I must have accidentally turned the hz adjust wheel so instead of the standard 440 setting it was something like 436. I had to do all the takes all over again. I feel it's way too easy to accidentally hit the adjust wheel and the numbers are so small that you hardly see it says 440 or whatever. How often do you want to adjust this setting anyways? It should probably be better if you would have to make another step to adjust this.

Thank you.

I never adjust this. It could've been lockable in my opinion.

• +1 I once had a similar problem - the Horn- and Saxophon section told me that they cannot reach my tone for tuning (444 Hz) :S
    With my old eyes I have problem to read it.
    Later I considered that the LED of the potentiometer tell me when the tuning basis is not 440 Hz. Now I look every time when I am tuning.
    But this is only possibel if you have a Toaster and you can see the Kemper on the stage.

• This actually happened to me twice. I recorded a whole album with a few cents off before I realized something was wrong. I didn't even know you could adjust the hz setting like that. Very disturbing for me. After that I was being very careful and now 2 years later it happened again. When I looked the other day it had changed even without me realizing it and I had to do all the tracks all over again. Even though it was only off by a small amount it was not acceptable to me and I had to trash all the guitar takes. So personally I think this is a pretty serious "flaw". The tuner itself however is outstanding and my first choice.