Performance Mode: Midi program number not displayed anymore

• Dear all,

I couldnt find any solution so far and did not find any thread here in the forum discussing this issue.

I have a new (second) Kemper Profiler Rack and updated the device to the latest 3.3.xxx Firmware one week ago. I noticed that in the Performance mode there are no more "MIDI program numbers" displayed, e.g. like here.
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/tm24aBsM_Mw/maxresdefault.jpg

To be honest, i dont read all details of latest firmware updates, but can anyone confirm this change was on purpose and made by a firmware update?

Furthermore, I really liked this feature. It doesnt break my neck to get the correct program numbers out of the performance number and slot number, but I liked the feature of displayed program numbers. I have my presets automated using Presonus Studio One.
    Even the program numbers were not matching the correct MIDI program numbers. I never understood why it was called "midi program" as there was always an offset of +1 (Performance 1 / Slot 1 was starting with program 1, but actually Program 0 in the MIDI protocol).

Thank you all!

Robert