Using Kemper with Axe Fx 2

• I just ordered a new Kemper Amp Profiler. I would like to use my Axe Fx 2 since it has some effects that the Kemper doesn't have and my Axe Fx 2 is reaching it's processing limitation.
    I would like to use the Kemper as the amp and the Axe Fx 2 as an effects unit, but I would like to run the effects in stereo using 2 Marshall cabs or a Port City OS wave 2x12 stereo cab. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Friedman BE100, Suhr PT100SE, Mesa Boogie Dual Recto,EVH 5150 iii S, 68' Metro/Friedman Plexi, Vox AC30 (2) Marshall 1960B, Port City 2 x 12 OS Wave, Scumback speakers (4)BH75,(4)M75,(4)H75,(1)H55(1)Celestion V30 Fryette PS attenuator, Mesa Boogie 2 90, Kemper Profiler amp and tons of rack and fx pedals
    ProTools 10.3.5 HD5 , Logic Pro 10.1,Ableton 9 Live. Dynaudio BM6a with BM9S sub and Focals Alpha 80

• "I would like to use the Kemper as the amp" - Use a non-powered KPA for amp sounds? No problem.

if you bought a powered Kemper, it has a mono poweramp. You would have to use a separate full range stereo power amp for stereo effects:

Powered or not, the Kemper would connect to the Axe the same way. It seems to me like you would use the KPA in the Axe effects loop,

Guitar to Axe
    Axe Effects Send to KPA
    KPA Monitor Out (not the power amp out) to Axe Effects Return
    (Note: Since you are using guitar cabinets, turn off the KPA Cabinets in the Output Menu)
    Axe Stereo Out to amps/cabinets.

• I think I figured it out. Using the 4 cable method. My Kemper just arrived today!

Friedman BE100, Suhr PT100SE, Mesa Boogie Dual Recto,EVH 5150 iii S, 68' Metro/Friedman Plexi, Vox AC30 (2) Marshall 1960B, Port City 2 x 12 OS Wave, Scumback speakers (4)BH75,(4)M75,(4)H75,(1)H55(1)Celestion V30 Fryette PS attenuator, Mesa Boogie 2 90, Kemper Profiler amp and tons of rack and fx pedals
    ProTools 10.3.5 HD5 , Logic Pro 10.1,Ableton 9 Live. Dynaudio BM6a with BM9S sub and Focals Alpha 80