Fender In-ear monitors FXA6 or FXA7. Someone has tried them ?

• Im researching this as well and considering making the journey to in ears. Past experiences were terrible. I would like to hear about experiences with these as well as westone um pro 30 Am pro 30 which allow some ambient without sound quality suffering supposedly, and shure 535. these seem to be the top universals in the $500 range.....Im leaning torwards westone pro am 30.

Edited once, last by tntent ().

Fender In-ear monitors FXA6 or FXA7. Someone has tried them ?

Well, I didn't really know what to expect, but I did dive in the deep end, and bought the FXA6.
    I already owned and used a couple of Ultimate Ears in ear monitors, but somehow they kept slipping out (no matter what the size was), and the sound wasn't that great.
    I did one practise session with the Fenders and I had no problems with them, whatsoever. In fact they closed off better then the the UE buds and sounded better aswell. I'm totally happy! :thumbup:

• Ive dove in with the westone ambient pro 30 and I am mostly pleased wtih the quality and sound. They still provide a great degree of isolation and you can only hear anything externally when things get quiet in the mix, otherwise when in full swing you dont hear anything ambiently unless its from a mic. Bass is excellent on these. Hopefully this will benefit someone else who is looking