MIDI profiles

• There are lots of other devices out there that can greatly enhance the overall capabilities of the Kemper. Between my Line6 M13 and other gizmos I can get most of the sounds I want... still need a "center channel" amp until Kemper can give me dual profiles.

To the point - if there was a menu selection for controlling the Line6 or the Eventide H9 or a rackmount effect like my Lexicon Vortex... basically use the MIDI menu to add features from the looped device as FX units or unit groups in the Kemper (as a master controller.)

Example - select M13 in a MIDI menu. Most preferred: four new effects show up as M13-a, M13-b, M13-c and M13-d. Each effect's parameters can select parameters available on the M13 itself.
    Less preferred: Just send pre-mapped scene and effect selection change signal.
    Bonus: Enable MIDI CC pass through.

Then add others - Intellifex, REV-7, SPX-90, Eventide stuff, maybe even (gasp) AX-8 or Matrix.

(I think the videos show Matrix has very good stomp box models, but doesn't match the Kemper on amp sounds. LOVE the parallel path capability, though. I think Kemper can do parallel stuff too - need to read the manual a little deeper.)

Re-reading this post - I think I could have been less wordy, but I'm having some issues tonight... Sorry