Need help selecting a rack bag!

• Personally I would (and did) go for a flight case which are similar price and more sturdy. I have a power conditioner in the 1 U space and my wireless in the rack space at the back..

I have the remote also in a flight case with the pedals already linked up. Takes literally 10 mins to set up and break down...

• I have that Gator bag.. only issue for me is the only has rails on one side.
    the back doesn't have a way to mount anything. So I just mount the Kemper and a rack mount tuner for now.
    Power wise I jut keep a quality power strip in the bottom of the bag to protect against
    spikes and such.

I could see getting bigger rack bag in the future if I need to get a wireless IEM and guitar setup.
    In that case I'd probably try to find a 6u unit. For now this bag works well though.

• <p>do you have room in the back to put the remote?

I have that Gator bag.. only issue for me is the only has rails on one side.&nbsp;<br />
    the back doesn't have a way to mount anything. So I just mount the Kemper and a rack mount tuner for now.&nbsp;<br />
    Power wise I jut keep a quality power strip in the bottom of the bag to protect against&nbsp;<br />
    spikes and such.&nbsp;</p>

<p>I could see getting bigger rack bag in the future if I need to get a wireless IEM and guitar setup.&nbsp;<br />
    In that case I'd probably try to find a 6u unit. For now this bag works well though.

</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>