• Don't perform a system reset four hours before your gig unless you have enough time to run through everything and re-tweak all your settings that aren't able to save as presets. :cursing:

You'll thank me later. 8|

(I made it through but it wasn't fun)

• I had an idiot singer once who decided to format and reinstall Windows on his netbook laptop he used as a lyrics teleprompter the day before we went on a European tour.

Sure enough as he booted up the laptop on stage and in kicked "Configuring windows updates 1 of 357" :D

It was then we realised that he only knew about 40% of the lyrics as extreme panic and a suggestion we would have to shorten the set came over him.

• It was a risky move but as we were the opening act with only about an hour and 15 minutes I figured push come to shove I could just call up one profile in browse mode and use that if I had to. I had some weird stuff going on sporadically and think it may have fixed it but time will tell. It all worked out and the gig went well, but the main thing that had me scratching my head was not recognizing that my preference for performance change had gone from keeping the same slot to pending. So I was trying to change performances and presented with messaging and display on the remote and panel that I thought I had never seen before. Took me about ten minutes during sound check to figure it out but after that, the only issue I had was that even when I 'muted' the tuner signal was still coming out my direct out. Figure that out tomorrow I guess.