Best clean profile to try out new overdrive/distortion pedals

• Hey guys just wondering if any of you have some suggestions for some clean profiles i could use to try out some overdrive/distortion pedals, after i got my kemper i sold my old amps(after profiling of course) but the clean profiles dont mix well with my pedals in the front of the amp, any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Here is what I do. Find a profile that has more gain than you need and the kind of amp you want to use for your style. Then on that rig turn back the gain so it cleans up but maybe has a little grit if you hit it hard. Then dial in your OD and enjoy.

For me I like JCM800's and Fender '65 Bassman rigs from TAF and MBritt for a lot of the stuff I do. I did find that some pedals just sound better with certain rigs, just like real tube amps, go figure. That is why I have five that I use on my board.

• I'm not sure if they will be to your taste but I remember seeing a couple of profiles from @Mats_Nermark on the rig exchange that in the comments were marked as pedal platform rigs.

I also tried some Fender Hot Rod DeVille Michael Landau rigs that @Karl_Houseknecht uploaded recently that were very good for pedals. There were a couple with overdrives already baked in plus a clean pedal ready rig I found very good and useful.