[ReampZone] Orange Rockerverb MK2 - (Sound Demos Inside)

• [Blocked Image: http://reampzone.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2016/07/rocker50.jpg]

BUY THIS PACK

Rock / Slide / Country!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sound like Deftones!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 5 times, last by MentaL ().

• Do i really need to post YOINK :)
    Great Dan, my fingers are crossed that there are some single coil stuff in there too...love this amp for Rock

its a great amp for STONNER RAWK TOO

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Great Dan, i need that stuff thanks for the tip on the high gain stuff

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• External Content soundcloud.com

Single coil demo with various famous rock riffs.

• http://reampzone.com/downloads…verb-mkii-kemper-profiles

Two new profiles added as demoed by Jay Wud himself.

External Content www.youtube.com

• How many profiles did you include and which cab(s) did you use?
    The samples sound very promising!

I think you got three profiles to use for now. They are just teasers to get you going and anticipating the final completion. The cab featured in the video by Jay is my hesu 1x12. I used that cos I figured it may complement the orange with its fuzz and looseness.

It's certainly gives a distinct sound. The final pack will include tons of direct merged and studio profiles as per my others pack. You could end up with probably around 70 profiles in this pack to use once done.

• The orange profiles + my strat + the latest pre-order profile added. RESULT =

Cheers.

• In the mix... :)

• External Content soundcloud.com

• BOOM:

Update 1 is out and includes 18 DIRECT profiles (with settings) with no modification to the sound what-so-ever. You'll get 100% authentic Orange tone with no silly external pedals to tweak, tighten or alter the sound in any way. This is as pure as it gets , volume and tubes maxed, gain engaged , mids riveting... just buy the damn pack! Updates are scheduled as always;

http://reampzone.com/downloads…verb-mkii-kemper-profiles

Thanks.

• WB Harry!!, Now these are the DIRECT INPUT (DI) profiles that you get updated FREE from the Direct pack
    So log into reamp and select down load updates (if you bought the DI pack)

If you got the pre ordered orange profile, Dan has just finished the DI (hence the update)
    He has not finished the Orange pack yet (just DI my friend)

Dan, was sick last week, and he did not even email me for a fix!! (i work in Alt medicine)
    Shame on him :D

Ash