Questions about profiles: aftermarket, auditioning, M Britt,etc.

• Hello!! :) Fairly new here.

I'm sorry if these topics were already covered but I can't find what I'm looking for...(and I'm sorry in advance for my English).

• Is it possibile to resell third party profiles? I mean, are they "tied" to the kemper or not? If not, people could just send a copy of them for free to other people and I guess they are not supposed to work like that...right? ?(
    • There isn't a way to audition profiles before buying them I guess (unless on youtube or similar ways): could kemper introduce some kind of option to do this? For example a copy of the profile you wish to buy that expires after 3 days or even 1 hour, a temporary snapshot of the profile or an option to audition the profiles when the kemper is connected to the rig manager, without giving you the possibility to store the profile...so people can audition the rigs with their own gear and make a more educated choice.
    • I really like some M Britt profiles and I would like to buy them without swimming between 956,000,000 plus sounds (that is nice for somebody but I prefer to "travel light" :D ) do you find any particular difference between pack 1, 2 and 3? I mean, maybe 1 is best suited for something and 2 is better for something else :/

(by the way it would be great if Mr Britt could sell a custom pack where people are free to buy their favourite profiles without having to buy everything 8o ).

Thanks for your time and feel free to edit my post so it could be clearer for other people!

Namasté, love you all.

• Is it possibile to resell third party profiles?

You'd need to speak to the profile creators about it.

• There isn't a way to audition profiles before buying them I guess (unless on youtube or similar ways): could kemper introduce some kind of option to do this?

The commercial profilers are not affiliated with Kemper GmbH in any way. So I guess there is absolutely no interest on Kemper's site to do this. Again, you can always ask a commercial profiler for a free profile.

• Hi Ingolf and thank you.

My first question was from a "technical" point of view. So it is possible theoretically, but can you send a copy of the profile you paid for, to a friend? I ask because that would be kind of "not very honest" I guess...and I'm curious if a seller can protect himself from this kind of ""piracy"", one could just buy one profile and resell it forever.....?

As you say this isn't really an interest of Kemper but if I could try for a short period of time the profiles I wish to buy, that would be my interest and a great fuature for every kemper user, so an interest of Kemper.

Thanks.